Selection Specialist Course
Selection environment is changing to a scientific recruitment because of the change of inner environment that emphasizes the social/legal changes and competency of individuals. Followed by these internal and external environmental changes, the scientific selection should operate to find out the proper talented person whom company needs. The participants will learn from this course about scientific selection system setting, document examination, personality/aptitude test, interview, other selection tools and application plan for the fair selection.
A Goal of this course is to foster a selection specialist able to use evaluation technique that are most widely used in the document examination, personality/ aptitude test, interview, simulation and etc.
- The participants will be able to develop more scientific document examination course in improving a job application process
- The participants are able to understand an excellent application method of personality/aptitude test
- The participants can set up the interview method depending on their recruitment situation.
- This course is organized with the substantive contents being used in companies by specialists experiencing from industrial psychology professionals
- This course set up for unskilled beginners to help their understand as combining fundamental principle learning and skill learning together.
- This course will help their participants to look for improvement points through the step by step practice process
- Through reviewing the representative recruitment method and traits, the participants can choose the recruitment tools reflecting their situations.
|Competency and Competency Measurement||
|Introduction to Duty||
|Personality Test Application||
|Aptitude Test Application||
|Core value Correspondence||
|Analysis of Validity and Credibility||